Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rollercoaster Week


This week I attended two RP Award Shows at Myspace. My main character, Lieutenant Ryan Wolf, took home 4 awards and shared in two award winning story lines. In the first award show he won Best Chemistry with Lady Blue and won Best Original Character. He shared 2nd place for funniest moment with my main vixen, Darth Wolf. I had another character take home a 3rd place award. Last night I won 1st in Best Ladies Man and another character won another 3rd place.

The photo is a template that Lady White made for me, she's going to make it larger for the 2010 RP Awards Award show. My main Vixen, Tara le Fay/Wolf, is in the background. I originally made her as a cute pain in the neck to a Star Trek Captain, she quickly became a very popular character...now if I can just get her fully adjusted on modern day Earth.

I'm happy but the constant drama over at Myspace is causing me to think about leaving that place or not being so active and get back to writing superheroine stories.

I owe Melinda, Tania, and others a reply on the email storyline, but I'll be off for sunny Miami. My dad's in the hospital and will most likely be put in a nursing home when he gets out.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Dad, Ryan. Our thoughts & prayers are with you and him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* RL always comes first Ryan. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete