Monday, April 2, 2012

Important Annoucement

I waited to post this today, I didn't want people to think it was my idea of a sick April Fool's joke.

I went to my eye doctor on Saturday, I finished my first full eye exam since the headaches and severe neck, eye, and ear pain surfaced. I got some good news, my retinas are fine, but that's about it. Both optic nerves have changed in size, this is not normal. My eyes will be scanned by a laser in the following days/weeks.

Thus, if I'm in a storyline with you please go ahead without me. It won't be too hard to figure out what Ryan would do in most situations. *ahem* LOL! Ah, I'm going to concentrate on getting some old stories I thought I lost rewritten; then I will endeavor to get some old story ideas transferred onto paper so I can start writing them out just in case I get grimmer news.

All I ask is that you keep me in your prayers,

Lt. Ryan Wolf's writer.

1 comment:

  1. You are indeed in our prayers! I hope the situation improves and you get the best news possible from upcoming exams.

    ReplyDelete