Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hellcat



Patsy Walker, Hellcat's alter-ego, has been part of the Marvel Universe since 1945. It's rather embarrassing that a superheroine sidekick extraordinaire like myself had never heard of this fiery redhead until recently. Very embarrassing indeed.

I was minding my own business one night when Tony Stark 'sold' her to me. She was very standoffish at first. Who could blame her? I broke the ice by handing her a silky smooth sinfully delicious donut. I made a friend forever.

She had an old F-4 Phantom. I volunteered to fly her down to Key West NAS for a weekend of fun in the sun. Hellcat leaped in my arms and gave me a great big smooch! I didn't realized how stacked she was until I strapped her into that F-4.

We had fun in the sun on Tony Stark's expense. I bought her a couple of sinful bikinis, bought her donuts and lunch, and paid for our room with the Avenger credit card. I must take her down to the Keys more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment