Monday, February 28, 2011

Rescue? Uh, What Rescue?


Many of you know the League of Superheroines has battled the nefarious Villainess. Members have succumbed to her minions: Star Spangled Girl, Mighty Melinda, Supergirl, the Foxes, etc, etc. Ultra Woman and I were going to mount a rescue mission when a big red and blue dragon whisked me away to another realm outside of our own. The dragon morphed into a red and blue witch with more curves than the Daytona International Speedway. She said I would do quite nicely for "her." Moments later a white ice dragon appeared. I'm wondering what I did to perturb these dragons or is it my reputation biting me in my furry butt once again?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...and Tania seems to have her own problems being abducted herself. Our only chance is that while The Villainess was enjoying me suffer a humiliating defeat under the effects of her secret weapon, Asst. Dist Attorney Isabelle Kelly's power genes decided to finally express themselves and under the power flux of all of The Villainess' captives, she morphed into something quite extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete