Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Update of Sorts

This is going to be brief, I told a few of you that I spent half the weekend in bed with a headache. It's now Day 4 of that headache. Ugh. Anyhoo, I'm going through my old files, abandoned Myspace account, defunct Yahoo! groups, and other places I've been gathering my old stories. I have printed several out and have my red pen for edits/rewrites. If you have any favorite stories of mine that you would like to see published please contact me. My goal is to be published in 2013.

I leave you all with a pic from Sunday, Amy is such a trooper, she's off for the Middle East again to cheer on our brave men and women in uniform. Oh...so is Samantha, Lily, Natalie and two former Miami Dolphins

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Task Force Miami. Helping the morale of our troops while secretly positioning four superwomen into the Middle East as chaos builds there. A stroke of genius, Lt!

    ReplyDelete