Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today's post brought to you by the letters T&N

T&N? Are you sure you didn't mean T&A Ryan? We know you lieutenant, your blog features lots of T&A, you gotta a typo in your title.

Wrong. While it's true my blog does feature lots of T&A, that's no typo. TN stands for trigeminal neuralgia.

Gesundheit.

Thanks. I said the same thing to my doctor.

So, what is it?

After five years of suffering excruciating pain at times, I now know what is the reason: Trigeminal neuralgia. The Trigeminal nerve is also called the V (5th) nerve. It's the nerve that connects the brain to the face. TN has been described as one of the most painful conditions known to mankind.

So, I'm going to ground Lieutenant Wolf like I did in his first stories. Ryan was recovering after having his gall bladder removed, like his writer did. These early stories flowed and were lots of fun to write. I hope writing about him with these same problems the stories will once again flow.

I would like to congratulate Amy for being the Miami Dolphin Cheerleader of the Week! One of these days I'm going to fit her into one of my stories...I hope. Anyhoo, I have a brand new spanking computer and a new printer to boot. I should be banging out more stories now that I now how to combat my TN condition.

It's time to leave for a few days, but of course I'm going to leave you all with a photo of my fav Miami Dolphin Cheerleader from the 2013 calendar party.

1 comment:

  1. Hope knowing the cause can lead to reducing the pain, Lt! Looking forward to more tales including the appearance of Amy who's just lookin', well ... Super ... here!

    ReplyDelete