Friday, February 13, 2009

Today's Exciting Entry!


I found one of my earliest comic attempts back from way back in 1994. The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers were big back then; I worked at a local Toys-R-Us in the Christmas season of 1993, that was fun. Anyhoo, I drew a spoof for my church's youth group. The kids loved it, but rereading it...I shivered. It was corny and cheesy...just like the TV show!

Frita (Rita) was the bad girl, even though I never really explained why she was! Red Wolf broke his hand while fighting her and it was up to five teenagers who found five mysterious rings that fell from the sky.

One by one they morphed into the Mighty Worphin' Power Rangers! Watermelon Ranger had the ability to shoot high velocity watermelon seeds. Teal and Vanilla Ranger babes had the gift of blab. The Purple Ranger was the fiercest of all and the Plaid Ranger saved the day. Hopefully when I finish South Beach and other projects I can get to this and rewrite it.

Above you can see just how impressed Wonder Woman was with the teenage group

No comments:

Post a Comment