Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tarot


I've been aware of Tarot, the black rose witch for a few years now. I was aware that it was a racy comic book, what I didn't know was just how racy it was when I started reading scans of it. Think of the golden age/silver age of Wonder Woman on steroids.

Sex, lesbian sex, full female nudity, bondage, and other stuff *Ahem* I don't think there's an issue that doesn't have Tarot or another character at least topless. However, no matter how much she disrobes or is stripped (Her bikini enchanted battle armor always seems to fall apart), she'll always keep her mask on! Undaunted she'll fight in the buff, that's our girl!

Her boyfriend, Skeleton Man, in my humble opinion is probably the biggest excuse for a hero. He does manage to get Tarot out of a few jams, but whenever he flies solo, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

I've included a pic from issue #45, you can see what I'm talking about, read at your own discretion. *Ahem*

No comments:

Post a Comment