Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SPLAT!


That sound you just heard was my creativity hitting the proverbial brick wall, the creative juices don't seem to be flowing in the first few weeks of 2009. Sure, I almost have one story done and started outlining another, but I usually have two done by now. I can't seem to find a good ending to the first story and can't get the second one past the four paragraphs.

So, I'll try and kick start the problem by going back to the stories I didn't finish in 2008 and there were plenty of them, like the photo at the top. Tara Wolf and Lady Blue will be disguised as NFL cheerleaders while investigating mysterious disappearances by NFL cheerleaders. Captain America and Ryan Wolf will also be in the area should the fair ladies need backup.

The Tick vs Lady Blue, another wacky zany mad capped adventure of Ryan and his Blue-chan.

1943, Ryan somehow gets sent back to World War II America. Yes, he meets up with Captain America, Wonder Woman and a Japanese Imperial Lady Blue!

That's not mentioning editing Ryan and Blue's erotic, er, exotic, adventure in frigid Alaska: Ivan the Stinky! I can't forget editing Ryan and Dana Tan's view point of the Invasion of Latveria to rescue Lady Blue from Dr. Doom.

Well, that's it for today, maybe a donut will snap me out of this dry spell, but I'm out of donuts.

1 comment:

  1. Jeepers, that's a ton of stories! @.@ I can't believe January is half over already!

    ReplyDelete