Friday, January 2, 2009

RIP: HP a1020n


It's official. I got the word from the computer store, my 2005 HP is dead. It's the computer that has ALL my old stories and some of my scans; thankfully the hard drive is still accessible and the files will be transferred to the new computer. Alas, a new computer means...vista. Yuck, I just stuck my tongue out as I type this.

However, the whole incident gave me an idea for a short story; yes, it involves donuts. Sadly the Dunkin Donuts I visited after dropping off the laptop had little to offer, the shelves were practically empty! The girl behind the counter flashed me a nervous smile, I said something along the lines that I'll be back and left with my lousy $5! LOL

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOO! Vista! It's like... the Borg with Mad Cow disease. I am so sorry...

    Hopefully, the new year will bring a new windows. ...better windows? Old windows? One can only hope!

    ReplyDelete