Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Computer Crash Update


In the spirit of Halloween my 2 1/2 year old computer kicked the bucket. It was resuscitated after a new hard drive was installed. I regret to inform you that I lost most of my pics of Jaime Edmondson, Lilly Robbins, Stephanie Hautman, Stephanie Rodriquez and lots of other smexy Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders as well as former Miami Heat Dancer Cassandra Hall. However, it does give me a shameless excuse for posting yet another pic of my fav all time MDC: AMY! (For those of you reading in Port St. Lucie and can't figure out what this has to do with Halloween...just look at Amy's pom poms)

3 comments:

  1. No need to reload Jamie, Lt. By the time you do, I'm sure Amy will have made mincemeat outta her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I do believe Lilly is a full fledged member of the supercheerleaders and quite the ally of Amy. So you'd better than those backed up!

    ReplyDelete