Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Sunshine State Champion


Today I take a break from Halloween to report some disturbing news, much to the dismay of your humble correspondent...Amy has been dethroned. Just when I think it couldn't get any worse for the Dolphins a Tampa Bay Cheerleader has defeated her. My stats for the past few days show that more people have visited by searching for Meagan, Tampa Bay than Amy, Miami Dolphins. It also doesn't help when Tampa is 3-1 while Miami is an inept 0-4, visions of 2007 are flooding my mind numbed head. Amy and the rest of the Miami girls is the only thing keep scores upon scores of Dolfans sane.

2 comments:

  1. Say it isn't so, Lt! Amy .... defeated?!? But I'm sure not for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See: http://heroineleaguehq.blogspot.com/2011/10/amy-defeated.html

    ReplyDelete