Monday, October 31, 2011

Ryan's Superheroine Sidekick Extraordinaire's Tip 304







(Can't believe I forgot to post this this morning >.<)

***


It's Halloween night and I know what you're thinking. You're going to party hardy all night long and wake up with a worse migraine than I did after I ate half of a pepperonni swiss cheese pizza.

May I suggest volunteering for duty? Yes, that means patrolling the streets with the resident goddess. She will attest that Halloween night is the most dangerous night for a superheroine. She needs your support. It's the one night a year the space-time continuum clashes with the ghastly astral plane as well as other unspeakable ethereal wonders.

After you saved the day she'll more than adequately thank you for your help. Trust me. Next morning you'll be saying, "It's good to be the sidekick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment