Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Schtuff


Well, Tony Stark kindly asked to slow down 'Like...You want fries with that?' So I'm going back to the 'Ultra Moon', I have to fill in some obvious holes in the first few pages or have flashbacks for them.

I do plan on making a syllabus for Who's Who in this zany world I write about so my faithful readers can get up to speed on the older stories.

'Hold the Mayo' maybe my next story, based on a RL incident at a BK Steakhouse on the Treasure Coast of F-L-A. Might also throw in what not to do with a headache...jumping to your feet and screaming "Go! Go! Go!" after Tebow connected with Thomas in OT against the Stealers (Yes, I purposely misspelled that for those of you reading in Port St. Lucie).

Lastly, the Dolphins updated the cheerleader section. It gives me a shameful reason to post a pic of perky Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment