Thursday, December 11, 2008

Introduction of Sorts


Hi, my name is Brian. I was born and raised in sunny Miami. Well, not exactly Miami, I was born in Hialeah and raised in a northwest suburb of Miami, Carol City, may it rest in peace.

Anyhoo, I'm a big Miami Dolphin fan. I thank God that we Dolfans have a decent team to cheer for this year.

I'm also the idiot behind Lieutenant Ryan Wolf, a character I created for role playing at Myspace. I first started drawing my own "comics" back in 1992, a few years later I dropped that for writing stories; by 2000 I jumped into Yahoo! RPing. I started off with a Star Trek vs Star Wars RPG. It sadly died, but a spin off group formed; it too suffered the same fate, so I jumped ship to Myspace.

I have zany characters of all shapes and sizes, I'll introduce them later (some I shamelessly borrowed from other sources).

Well, that's that for now. I'll catch you guys later.

1 comment:

  1. Brian, I think you should draw more of your comics! They'd add even extra zanyness to your already enjoyable stories!

    ReplyDelete