Friday, December 26, 2008

Tara Wolf


Young Ensign Tara Phillips started out being a royal pain in the butt to Captain Red Wolf in now dead Yahoo! group. She slowly became one of the most popular characters in the group before it died. She went over to another group and became probably the most popular character of that group, before it, too, unfortunately met its demise.

I saw it coming, so I planned on sending Red Wolf to 2005 and having Tara survive the Great Jedi purge and shake things up a bit, but the plans were unsuccessful. So, I plan to write her story, again, in 2009 on how she arrived on Earth; this time, I plan on bringing in Ryan and Lady Blue to help out with things (Note: Blue will be a very bad girl, especially at the end).

I would also like to thank Ryan's blue haired angel for today's piccy, thanks Bluey!

1 comment: