Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Return of Nova Woman


I was leafing through my old material and found about a half dozen stories that I had outlined and never written. If I rewrite them, I'm going to have my hands full in 2009; I haven't finish editing Ivan the Stinky (Ryan and Lady Blue's Jan 08 BIG Alaskan adventure!)

Return of Nova Woman is the story that caught my eye. (The villainess is from my very first superhero/comic type story, unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.) Nova Woman returns to capture Red Wolf and Red Hawk (My Batman spoof); it's up to Roan (Rogue parody) to save the day. I shamelessly stole the concept art from a cover of Justice League International comic book.


1 comment:

  1. NOVA woman: Scientific villainesse who takes her inspiration from the PBS show NOVA to do her dastardly deeds? OOOH, evil. Truly evil!!!

    ReplyDelete